A fantastic opportunity for a confident and bright candidate to join the business as a level 3 admin apprentice. Fantastic starting salary and opportunities for progression.Apply now
The Training and Learning Administrator provides service to support the delivery of CABE’s training and learning workstreams, including the regional conferencing events offered in the UK & ROI and where applicable our International Chapters.
Reporting to the Training and Learning Development Manager, the role includes proactively supporting the promotion, increase attendance, quality and quantity of training services. To be the first line for calls and emails to support the training and learning function of the Association.
• Responsible for answering daily telephone calls and emails, as well as processing training and conference bookings by email or online.
• Administer the production of delivery materials for training activities.
• Support the running of training courses both online and at HQ including online meet and greets, answering FAQs and setting up training rooms.
• Reception duties on training days
• Liaise with external consultants delivering training, including diary management.
• Maintain content of the website, ensuring pages are current and correct.
• Collating feedback and reporting back to Training and Learning Development Manager.
• Data management of assessment results and associated admin.
• Support the admin of the general office.
• Attendance as required at events within the UK and ROI.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good attention to detail
• Dedicated to a good customer experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a polite manner.
• Excellent team player, able to work with all members of staff regardless of role and responsibilities.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Able to adapt in a constructive manner to shifting priorities and new challenges.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills.
• Willing to learn new skills.
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
• Experience within an administration / customer services role desirable but not essential.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 35 per week
Location - Weston Favell
Salary - £15k - £16k per annum
Qualification - Business Admin Level 3
My client are a leading Northamptonshire-based Business Coaching firm, working with SME business owners helping them to grow their business. Due to ...Read more
Purpose: To administer the purchase ledger in order that supplier invoices, credit notes and queries can be processed to enable supplier payments to b...Read more
A fantastic opportunity for an admin apprentice to work for a global brand.Read more
My client are an established and successful construction equipment spare parts distribution Company looking for a reliable and positive person to join...Read more
My client are a local and reputable store who are looking to recruit an office apprentice to help with the smooth functioning of the business.Read more
My client are a reputable Northamptonshire-based accountancy firm looking to recruit an eager apprentice to join their ever growing team where they wi...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity at a Wellingborough based company, to provide administrative support to the current team with a variety of duties.Read more
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate with an eye for detail to join a well established local business with an excellent salary.Read more
A fantastic opportunity for a confident and bright candidate to join the business as a level 3 admin apprentice. Fantastic starting salary and opportu...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Sixth Form or College leaver looking to start their career within the NHS as an Assistant Practice Manager ...Read more
This business have been established in Daventry for 30 years and specialise in the manufacture and assembly of tubes, fabrications and pipes. Typicall...Read more
This business is a well-established and well-known provider of a wide range of delivery services. The overall purpose of the apprenticeship job role...Read more
My client are a Northamptonshire-based doctors surgery located in Roade. Their practice is one of the four practices making up The Parks Medical Pract...Read more
Established in 1949, my client are a reputable Northamptonshire-based solicitors who are looking to recruit a hardworking and keen apprentice to join ...Read more
Established in 2011, my client is one of the leading recruitment agencies in Northamptonshire that specialise in commercial, industrial and engineerin...Read more
My client grows and supplies soft landscaping and green roofing materials for the UK gardening and landscaping industry. Their products include lawn t...Read more
Established in 1977, my client are the UK’s leading sash window manufacturers. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional quality and variety ...Read more
This is a varied Sales Administrator / Customer Service position for someone who has excellent numeracy and organisational skills. This is a fantastic...Read more
Established in 1984, my client take pride in having over 30 years of experience in British Manufacturing. They design and manufacture their own brand ...Read more
We are working with a well established business based in Kettering that specialise in precision laser welding. They have an exciting opportunity for a...Read more
Established in 1973, my client are a leading, high quality construction consultancy. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking t...Read more
We have a vacancy in our busy technical sales team for an enthusiastic candidate who has an aptitude for engineering and mechanics.Read more
With offices based in Northampton, Brackley and Buckingham, my client is looking for a hardworking, keen and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand that specialise in Domestics and General Appliance sales and manufacture. Based in the th...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, confident recent school or college leaver who is looking for an Apprenticeship in a busy technical sale...Read more
No matter where you are on the career ladder, we can guarantee to give you that step up.