My client, founded in February 1998 are an Occupational Health Provider who exists to keep people in work safe and well.
Due to the expansion of the company, they are now looking for an IT Support Apprentice to support with the day-to-day duties.
My client, founded in February 1998 are an Occupational Health Provider who exists to keep people in work safe and well. Due to the expansion of the company, they are now looking for an IT Support Apprentice to support with the day-to-day duties.
Main duties and accountabilities:
• Shadowing one of the IT Support Engineers and learning all of the in-house and bespoke systems
• Answering telephone calls and ensuring the call is logged and dealt with or passed on to the correct person within the team
• Managing the IT Helpdesk and Triage
• Supporting each office within the UK with IT queries or issues
• Conducting inductions for new Medigold employees and advising them on how to use the company IT system
• 6-8 weeks of conducting the inductions doing a follow up-call to see how they are getting on
• Setting up of telephones, PCs, laptops and tablets
• Travelling to other offices to set up the IT, i.e. installing telephone and internet wiring
• Managing workload and prioritising your tasks to ensure that the most critical task is dealt with in a timely manner
• Providing IT support within the Northampton Office for staff and if any issues arise are logged, such as fixing computers, network issues or any other issues that arise
This job role is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be hardworking, flexible, a team player and confident. You must also be enthusiastic and have good timekeeping skills.
Training is fully supported via Starting Off and you will attend a half a day release to study towards your IT apprenticeship
Hours: Shift pattern 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm (must be flexible)
Salary: £4.15 per hour
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme + free healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Sixth Form or College leaver looking to start their career within the NHS as an Assistant Practice Manager ...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver looking to kick-start their career within a customer focused role. Based in Rush...Read more
This business have been established in Daventry for 30 years and specialise in the manufacture and assembly of tubes, fabrications and pipes. Typicall...Read more
My client, founded in February 1998 are an Occupational Health Provider who exists to keep people in work safe and well. Due to the expansion of the ...Read more
Founded in 1995, my client are a specialist in supplying spare parts to various industries for power generation. Due to their continued growth coupled...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand that specialise in Domestics and General Appliance sales and manufacture. Based in the th...Read more
This role is perfect for a recent school or college leaver wanting to kick start their career with an Apprenticeship centered on Administration suppo...Read more
My client are looking for an apprentice to provide marketing and administrative support to the Sales and Marketing manager and assist managing the sho...Read more
My client are busy doctors surgery located in Greens Norton. Due to their continued growth, they are eager to take on an apprentice practice manager w...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, confident recent school or college leaver who is looking for an Apprenticeship in a busy technical sale...Read more
My client are a leading provider and manufacturer of doors and windows to the trade, working with many leading systems. Due to their continued growth ...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a role within a supportive and friendly team. This varied and challenging role is a great career...Read more
My client are a dynamic, modern, multi-discipline construction consultancy. Working as part of a small team, the successful apprentice will provide ad...Read more
My clients is an affordable, accessible and available production tracking system utilising cloud technology that puts end users in control of their pr...Read more
My client are a Northampton-based business offering platform-based business services. They are exporting UK services to other countries digitally. An ...Read more
Set up in 1979, the client has grown over the past 4 decades to become one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance...Read more
No matter where you are on the career ladder, we can guarantee to give you that step up.