A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate with an eye for detail to join a well established local business with an excellent salary.Apply now
To proactively contribute to all aspects of administration for the process of delivering the Professional Review and assessment process, at all times provide the support necessary to ensure that the professional review and assessment process is effective and efficient and provides the necessary customer service excellence in its implementation, for all types of membership.
• Use the CRM system to ensure high levels of accuracy is maintained within the information required within the professional reviewing process.
• Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, invoicing, emails, meeting invitations and communication.
• Deliver administration processes and communications for all professional interviews including CABE, Engineering Council and Society for the Environment registrations.
• Provide regular observation and recording of all Professional Review Interviews as they take place.
• Ensure that all databases used by professional review processes are completed with the most accurate and up-to-date information required. (is this the same as the CRM system?)
• Administer and understand all aspects of the information being held comply to ensure it complies with the necessary governance regulations.
• Where necessary, provide administration support to our International Chapters in relation to professional review process.
• Ensuring high standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
• Communicate with all members effectively and efficiently.
• Communicate with all staff members regardless of department in a positive and constructive manner to ensure excellence in team working.
• Maintain the database of panelists and assessors to ensure that the information is current.
• Provide administration for panel training days including, but not limited to, setting up meetings, communicating with panelists and assisting with documentation.
• Assist with the organisation of room bookings and any necessary equipment and catering requirements for Professional Review Interviews.
• Liaise with panel members to ensure that panelists are secured and provided with appropriate information in a timely manner.
• Send all panel interview documentation and submissions to ensure all panel members receive in advance the information required to fulfil their duties.
• Provide administrative support for the communication of outcomes of the interviews to the candidates in a professional and timely manner.
• Support the Professional Review Co-ordinator where necessary.
• Conduct yourself in a proactive and positive working manner.
• Excellent team player, able to work with all members of staff regardless of role and responsibilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• IT fluency and attention to detail.
• Able to adapt in a constructive manner to a changing environment.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills.
• Willing to share knowledge, skills, and ideas across the organisation.
• Values the contribution of all staff members.
• Experience within an administration, customer service role is desirable.
• Experience within a membership organisation would be desirable but not essential.
Hours of work - 35 hours per week
Salary - £15,000 per annum
Location - Weston Favell, Northampton
Qualification - Business Administration Level 3
My client are a leading Northamptonshire-based Business Coaching firm, working with SME business owners helping them to grow their business. Due to ...Read more
Purpose: To administer the purchase ledger in order that supplier invoices, credit notes and queries can be processed to enable supplier payments to b...Read more
A fantastic opportunity for an admin apprentice to work for a global brand.Read more
My client are an established and successful construction equipment spare parts distribution Company looking for a reliable and positive person to join...Read more
My client are a local and reputable store who are looking to recruit an office apprentice to help with the smooth functioning of the business.Read more
My client are a reputable Northamptonshire-based accountancy firm looking to recruit an eager apprentice to join their ever growing team where they wi...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity at a Wellingborough based company, to provide administrative support to the current team with a variety of duties.Read more
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate with an eye for detail to join a well established local business with an excellent salary.Read more
A fantastic opportunity for a confident and bright candidate to join the business as a level 3 admin apprentice. Fantastic starting salary and opportu...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Sixth Form or College leaver looking to start their career within the NHS as an Assistant Practice Manager ...Read more
This business have been established in Daventry for 30 years and specialise in the manufacture and assembly of tubes, fabrications and pipes. Typicall...Read more
This business is a well-established and well-known provider of a wide range of delivery services. The overall purpose of the apprenticeship job role...Read more
My client are a Northamptonshire-based doctors surgery located in Roade. Their practice is one of the four practices making up The Parks Medical Pract...Read more
Established in 1949, my client are a reputable Northamptonshire-based solicitors who are looking to recruit a hardworking and keen apprentice to join ...Read more
Established in 2011, my client is one of the leading recruitment agencies in Northamptonshire that specialise in commercial, industrial and engineerin...Read more
My client grows and supplies soft landscaping and green roofing materials for the UK gardening and landscaping industry. Their products include lawn t...Read more
Established in 1977, my client are the UK’s leading sash window manufacturers. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional quality and variety ...Read more
This is a varied Sales Administrator / Customer Service position for someone who has excellent numeracy and organisational skills. This is a fantastic...Read more
Established in 1984, my client take pride in having over 30 years of experience in British Manufacturing. They design and manufacture their own brand ...Read more
We are working with a well established business based in Kettering that specialise in precision laser welding. They have an exciting opportunity for a...Read more
Established in 1973, my client are a leading, high quality construction consultancy. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking t...Read more
We have a vacancy in our busy technical sales team for an enthusiastic candidate who has an aptitude for engineering and mechanics.Read more
With offices based in Northampton, Brackley and Buckingham, my client is looking for a hardworking, keen and enthusiastic candidate to join their busy...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand that specialise in Domestics and General Appliance sales and manufacture. Based in the th...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, confident recent school or college leaver who is looking for an Apprenticeship in a busy technical sale...Read more
No matter where you are on the career ladder, we can guarantee to give you that step up.