My client are a Northampton-based business offering platform-based business services. They are exporting UK services to other countries digitally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and talented individual to join a close-knit team in Northampton to help support their customer service department where they will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service qualification.Apply now
My client are a Northampton-based business offering platform-based business services. They are exporting UK services to other countries digitally. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and talented individual to join a close-knit team in Northampton to help support their customer service department where they will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service qualification.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely and accurate manner.
• Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
• Analyse customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
• Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
• Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
• Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
• Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
• Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
• Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.
• Prepare quote and business proposal
• Prepare service check list and follow up call
• Maintain up to date customer record in the data base
The successful applicant will be a focused and driven individual who is able to work both as part of a team and autonomously. In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent work environment and opportunity for progression upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £187.50 per week
Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Sixth Form or College leaver looking to start their career within the NHS as an Assistant Practice Manager ...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver looking to kick-start their career within a customer focused role. Based in Rush...Read more
This business have been established in Daventry for 30 years and specialise in the manufacture and assembly of tubes, fabrications and pipes. Typicall...Read more
My client, founded in February 1998 are an Occupational Health Provider who exists to keep people in work safe and well. Due to the expansion of the ...Read more
Founded in 1995, my client are a specialist in supplying spare parts to various industries for power generation. Due to their continued growth coupled...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand that specialise in Domestics and General Appliance sales and manufacture. Based in the th...Read more
This role is perfect for a recent school or college leaver wanting to kick start their career with an Apprenticeship centered on Administration suppo...Read more
My client are looking for an apprentice to provide marketing and administrative support to the Sales and Marketing manager and assist managing the sho...Read more
My client are busy doctors surgery located in Greens Norton. Due to their continued growth, they are eager to take on an apprentice practice manager w...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, confident recent school or college leaver who is looking for an Apprenticeship in a busy technical sale...Read more
My client are a leading provider and manufacturer of doors and windows to the trade, working with many leading systems. Due to their continued growth ...Read more
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a role within a supportive and friendly team. This varied and challenging role is a great career...Read more
My client are a dynamic, modern, multi-discipline construction consultancy. Working as part of a small team, the successful apprentice will provide ad...Read more
My clients is an affordable, accessible and available production tracking system utilising cloud technology that puts end users in control of their pr...Read more
My client are a Northampton-based business offering platform-based business services. They are exporting UK services to other countries digitally. An ...Read more
Set up in 1979, the client has grown over the past 4 decades to become one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance...Read more
No matter where you are on the career ladder, we can guarantee to give you that step up.